NOTE: You can only use ONE IP address, to access the site. If you use more, your account will revert to FREE and you will have to contact us to get it re-instated. If you are using a VPN ask your VPN provider to set the outgoing IP address (this is very easy to do). In this day and age there is NO REASON why you should be using more than ONE IP address unless you are sharing your account details with a friend. If you are using a mobile BUY a fixed (or static) IP sim for your phone. Search web to find details of this.
Welcome to www.RealPunting.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of RealPunting's Website, located at https://realpunting.com/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use www.RealPunting.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
1) Description of Service
By joining RealPunting.com (the "website") you become a subscriber of the service (the "Service"), and agree to be bound by this Agreement (the "Agreement"). This agreement is subject to change by us, at any time, and changes are effective upon updating this Agreement. The Site shows visual depictions of adult content, including sexually explicit images. The Site allows its users to view the Content and Website subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
a) This Website allows you to purchase access to digital content, including videos for streaming or download or both. To view the videos, you will need a personal computer, tablet, phone, or other device that meets the Website's system and compatibility requirements. When streaming, the resolution and quality of the video you receive will depend on a number of factors, including your Internet bandwidth, which may fluctuate while a video is being streamed.
b) The subscriber hereby warrants and represents that he or she is over the age of 18 (21 years in some locales), and in all respects is qualified and competent to enter into this agreement and consents to the viewing of adult material without being in violation of any local laws.
c) Responsibility for Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You should chose a password that is difficult to hack to protect your account. Further, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You will promptly notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. If we discover unuusal aciticty (e.g. multiple IP use, high levels fo downloads) on your account it may be temorarily blocked, your password may be changed by us to a more sutiable one or your account may be terminated.
d) Liability for Account Misuse. The Company will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You could be held liable for losses incurred by the Company or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
e) Use of Other Accounts. You must not use anyone else's account at any time.
4) Intellectual Property The Content contained on the the Site with the exception of User Submissions including but not limited to the text, software, scripts, graphics, music, videos, photos, sounds, interactive features and trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein, are owned by and/or licensed to the Site, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United Kingdon, EU and international law. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. The Site reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, and/or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to disable, circumvent, or otherwise interfere with security related features of the the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the the Site or the Content therein.
5) Cost of the Services and Recurring Subscriptions
The subscriber is responsible for paying periodic subscription fees according to the billing terms as chosen upon joining. One time fees incur no periodic billing. Until this agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms hereof, the Subscriber hereby authorizes the "Service" to charge subscriber's card (or other form of payment) to pay for the ongoing cost of membership (unless a 'one time fee' join option is chosen). The Subscriber hereby further authorizes the "Service" to charge Subscriber for any and all purchases of products, services and entertainment provided by the "Website". Payments are taken automaticlly every 30 days until the 'service' is cancelled.
Subscription to the Service may be canceled at anytime. Please refer to your join email confirmation on how to cancel your memership or view the links on our website relevent to the billing company you joined with.
7) Refunds The company provides refunds in cases for any overcharging of a membership subscription and for any technological issue due to the company's failure. Technical failures resulting from the consumer's end will be refunded at the sole discretion of the website.
a) Termination on Notice. Either party may terminate this agreement at any time by notifying the other party.
b) Termination by the Company. The Company may suspend, disable, or terminate your access to the Website (or any part of it) if it determines that you have breached this agreement or that your conduct would tend to damage the Company's reputation and goodwill. If the Company terminates your access for any of these reasons, you must not access the Website. The Company may block your email address and IP address to prevent further access.
9) Jurisdiction This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK, without regard to conflicts of law principles. The sole and exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be in an appropriate court located in the appropriate jurisdiction. You hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of said Courts. You consent to service of process in any legal proceeding.
10) Limit on Liability Release
The Company, its directors, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, and service providers will not be liable to you for any of the following:
Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
Personal injury or property damage resulting from your access to and use of the Website or its content;
Content or conduct that is infringing, inaccurate, obscene, indecent, offensive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, abusive, invasive of privacy, or illegal;
Unauthorized access to or use of the Company's servers and any personal or financial information stored in them, including unauthorized access or changes to your account, transmissions, or data;
Interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website;
Bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, malware, ransomware, or other disabling code that may be transmitted to or through the Website by any person or that might infect your computer or affect your access to or use of the Website, your other services, hardware, or software; Incompatibility between the Website and your other services, hardware, or software;
Delays or failures you might experience in starting, conducting, or completing any transmissions to or transactions with the Website; or Loss or damage incurred because of the use of any content posted, emailed, sent, or otherwise made available through the Website.
You hereby release the Company, its directors, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, and service providers from all liability arising out of the conduct of other users or third parties, including disputes between you and one or more other users or third parties.
11) Indemnity You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Site, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from:
a) your use of and access to the the Site;
b) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service;
c) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party.
This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the the Site.
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions contained herein.
To contact this website firstname.lastname@example.org
Vendo is our authorized reseller
RealPunting, 61 Bridge Street, Kington, HR5 3DJ